CW/WP SERIES POLYPROPYLENE WOUND CARTRIDGES
• String-wound design reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids
• Withstands temperatures up to 165° F (73.9° C)
• Economically priced
• Nominal 10, 30, 50-micron rating (CW) and nominal 5, 30-micron rating (WP)
CW and WP Series cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. They are an economical solution to reduce fine sediment, including sand, silt, rust and scale particles. CW cartridges are very economical and wound in a standard pattern around the core. They are available in 10, 30 and 50-micron ratings. WP Series cartridges are wound in a precise pattern around the core providing greater surface area. The result is higher dirt-loading capacity and greater efficiency than standard wound cartridges like the CW. Both of these string-wound cartridge styles are capable of withstanding temperatures up to 165° F (73.9° C), and will accommodate flow rates between 7 and 10 GPM with minimal pressure drop. CW and WP Series cartridges are suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, including municipal and well water as well as many industrial fluids.
CW-50 Polypropylene String-Wound
Maximum Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 9-7/8"(60 mm x 251 mm)
Micron Rating (Nominal): 50
Initial .P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): <1 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.07 bar @ 38 L/min)
Materials of Construction
• Filter Media Polypropylene Fiber Cord
• Core Polypropylene
• Temperature Rating 40°F to 165°F (4.4°C to 73.9°C) WARNING: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.