Aqua-Pure• Models BEV140 and BEV145 single-cartridge water filtration
systems assure the taste, appearance, and consistency of your
beverages at flow rates to 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm).
• BEV145 combines sediment reduction from higher turbidity water
with chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 25,000 gallons
Features and Benefits
• Purified water for consistent high-quality beverages and continued
• Revolutionary IMPACTechnology• dual-zone media cartridge
construction combines a membrane in series with premium
activated carbon to provide unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
• Cartridge Life Warranted*.
• Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (BEV140 system).
• NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides
assurance of safety.
• The removal of over 99.99% of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by
membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (BEV140 system).
• The removal of sediment and abrasive hard particles prevents wear and
extends the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals.
• Patented** valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents
water, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge change-outs without
the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
• The SQC• • Sanitary Quick Change • encapsulated cartridge design
allows for FAST and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn while
minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
• 3/8 FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily
adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
• Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally
• System includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket,
pressure gauge, and a single cartridge filter.
• Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8 FNPT.
• System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shutoff valve.
• Filter cartridges are double o-ring seal type.
• System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa)
and operating temperature of 100•F (38•C).
• Recommended service flow rate is up to 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm).
• Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block media protected by a pleated
• System is NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant.
• Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact glass-filled
• Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter
media during cartridge change-out.
• Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
• A NSF Performance Data Sheet (PDS) is included.
• Shipping weight: 8.9 lbs (4.0 kg) per case
• Operating weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)