Aqua-Pure• Model DP290 DUAL-PORT water filtration system assures consistent
high-quality water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice, and coffee
at a combined flow rate to 10 gpm (37.8 lpm). Two separate streams exit the
manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. One
stream has scale-inhibition media added from a dedicated cartridge to reduce the
ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale on the evaporator
plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The other
stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
• DP290 combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and
sediment reduction, and provides protection from the harmful effects of scale
for total volumes up to 108,000 gallons (408,823 liters).
Features and Benefits
• One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage
dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.
• Up to 10 gpm (37.8 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent
great-tasting cold beverages, clear and consistent ice, and the perfect cup of
coffee or tea.
• Revolutionary IMPACTechnology• dual-zone media cartridge construction
combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide
unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
• Cartridge Life Warranted*.
• Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
• NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
• The removal of over 99.99% water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane
filtration as tested by CUNO.
• Reduced scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coil from the
carefully-controlled (forced-orifice) addition of scale inhibitor as tested by CUNO.
• SQC• • Sanitary Quick Change • encapsulated cartridge design allows for
fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility
of leakage and contamination.
• 3/4 FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable
connections to existing plumbing lines.
• Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
• Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious disposal.
• System includes a two-cartridge manifold with built-in pressure
gauge, inlet water shut-off valve, outlet check valve, mounting brackets,
two cartridge filters and a dedicated external scale-inhibition cartridge.
• Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential
• Inlet and outlet plumbing connections to the mounted head are
• Large filter cartridges are double o-ring seal type.
• System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa)
and operating temperature of 100•F (38•C).
• Recommended service flow rate is up to 10.0 gpm (37.8 lpm).
• Two large filter cartridges incorporate carbon block media protected
by a pleated pre-filter membrane. Third cartridge includes scale-inhibitor
• System is NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant.
• Large cartridge bodies are constructed from high-impact glass-filled
• Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter
media during cartridge change-out.
• Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
• A NSF Performance Data Sheet (PDS) is included.
• Shipping weight: Contact Factory
• Operating weight: 28.9 lbs. (13.1 kg)