All systems should be installed to meet local, state and federal plumbing codes and health department rules and regulations. We recommend that all equipment be installed by a licensed professional plumber or general contractor. If the homeowner chooses to take the project upon themselves they should have an understating of plumbing and experience with the codes, rules and regulations.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Big Brand Water Filter, Inc.
2. While Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to ensure accurate and up to date information in the website, Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
3. Your use of and browsing in the website are at your risk. Neither Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the website and is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to the website. You’re linking to any other off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
7. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is Big Brand Water Filter, Inc.'s policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Big Brand Water Filter, Inc.'s defense of such claim.
9. The website is controlled and operated by Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. from within the State of California, United States of America. Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this website shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing and signed by Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. corporate officers.
10. Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
11. Credit Card Disputes - If you have a problem with your order you must contact Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. in writing and give us ten working days to resolve your problem. If you initiate a credit card dispute without first notifying us of the problem and giving us a chance to resolve it you will be charged a $50 charge back fee. This covers fees charged by the bank and paperwork processing. For example, if you order an item with ground shipping and four days later it has not arrived and you initiate a dispute you will be charged a $50 fee. Ground orders can take a week or more to be delivered. If you need the item faster let us know at the time of order.
When we request personal information from you (such as name, address, phone number and credit card number) it is done on our secure servers. We use industry standard technology to protect confidential information - SSL (Secured Socket Layer) - an advanced encryption technology that makes personal information unreadable as it travels over the Internet. We realize that customers are concerned about how the information they provide online will be used. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will use the information we collect about you to process your order and provide a more personalized shopping experience.
Product Warranty and Disclaimer
All products carry a full manufacturer's warranty. This warranty will cover repair and/or replacement of defective components only at the manufacturer's discretion, and does not cover damage or failure caused by misuse, labor or misapplication, or and act of God such as fire, earthquake, or other natural disaster.
We will repair replace any defective components which the manufacturer deems "defective" associated with returns of said components.
The Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. cannot guarantee installation of any product not installed by the Big Brand Water Filter, Inc.
Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. will not be held responsible for any damage, or injuries caused by improper installation, or for misuse of any product distributed by Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. Shipping and Return Policy Shipping Policy We ship our products anywhere in the United States and worldwide. ALWAYS INSPECT YOUR SHIPMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIPT. If products are damaged in shipping, you must contact Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. within 24 hours of receipt to submit a claim for the damage. If you would like us to handle the freight claim with the delivery service, damaged parts must be returned to Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. freight prepaid. Replacement parts will not be sent until damaged parts are received by Big Brand Water Filter, Inc.
Once the delivery service has delivered the products to your location, (this is determined by seeing that the tracking information has a 'delivered' status), Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. cannot be held liable or responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged goods.
UV Lamps and quartz sleeves are not covered for breakage by Fed Ex or UPS. On international shipments UV lamps and quartz sleeves are never covered. These components are purchased at buyers risk. The reason being is that UPS and The delivery service will not warranty them. US Postal Service warranties them to the US border at which time your order is transferred to the postal service of your country.
All returns must be accompanied with a return authorization number. This number is only obtained by contacting us. Any returns received without a proper return authorization number shall be refused. You may want to insure your return as we cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected items shipped back to us.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Unused and unopened resalable items, (such as replacement filters, etc.), have a full 30 day money back guarantee (less shipping cost). Simply send the item(s) back in the original packaging for a full refund (less shipping cost) of the purchase price less a 20% restocking fee. This means that you will be refunded 80% of your original order price (less shipping cost) of the item(s) you are returning, assuming they are in the original packaging and in working condition. Cost of shipping the item to the purchaser is non-refundable. Reverse Osmosis membranes are non-returnable as they have a limited shelf life. Commercial systems and other special order items are non-returnable as they are custom built to your specifications. Once a deposit has been received for a special order item Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. may deem the order non-returnable at its' discretion.
You are also responsible for the shipping cost to return the item(s) to Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. For your protection, you may want to insure the return shipment as you are responsible for damage that may occur during shipment of the products being returned.
Your refund will be processed and returned to you using the same purchase method used to acquire the item(s).
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards welcome You may request US Postal, the delivery service Ground or common freight carrier shipping California residents should expect to have sales tax added to their order Orders are currently accepted online, email, voice, fax, or mail.
All orders in stock will be shipped within two business days. Additional shipping will be charged outside the domestic United States and for air freight.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, and software are the property of Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. or its content supplier and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as an online resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, replication, transmission, re-publication, or display of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by the Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion.
Big Brand Water Filter, Inc.
19528 Ventura Blvd #399
Tarzana, CA 91356
Big Brand Water Filter, Inc. corporate information is listed for legal purposes. We do not have a retail showroom or permit customers in our warehouse.