Ametek Natural Polypropylene High Purity Housings are available as standard #10 (9 7/8" by 2 1/2" Filters) and #20 (20" by 2 1/2" Filters)housings with 3/4" inlet/outlet connections. These water filter housings are available for single open end and double open end filters. Single open end is preferred for high purity applications.
All Natural filter housings help maintain high standards of purity and performance required in critical contamination control systems and processes. These housings can also be used for a variety of other applications where purity, quality, filtration and economy are required.
Compatible with most GE-Osmonics Flotrex and Memtrex membrane filters, Pall, Millipore, Gelman, Brunswick, Sartorius, Filterite and Nuclepore membrane cartridges.
• An economical solution to fluoropolymer, stainless steel or Teflon® housings
• Pure polypropylene components – no fillers, colorants, plasticizers or lubricants
• Ultra-smooth contact surfaces prevent bacterial adhesion and build-up
• Resists DI water and other inorganic solutions
• Resists stress cracking
• Viton® o-rings provide dependable sealing