Models & Types:
Series ABRA is a double-acting actuator for 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" ball valves; it uses air pressure to open and air pressure to close. Manual override is standard. Requires 30 to 50 PSI compressed air.
Series ABRS is a fail-safe actuator for 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" ball valves; it uses a spring return for either normally closed or normally open operation. Converts easily from normally closed to normally open. Requires 60 to 80 PSI compressed air.
Series ABMS is the same fail-safe actuator as ABRS, except that it has the added convenience of manual override. Requires 60 to 80 PSI compressed air. Designed for 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" ball valves. Actuator Features:
• Compact design -- very small footprint.
• Plastic construction is ideal for corrosive atmospheres; successfully used in battery filling plants, printed circuit board fabs, electroplating shops and other harsh environments.
• Light-weight assembly -- less piping stresses and lower shipping costs.
• Long cycle life -- tested for millions of cycles.
• Quick and easy attachment to valve body mounting lugs.
• Can also be hydraulically actuated.
• Designed for low maintenance. True Blue Ball Valve Features:
• Long cycle life with Trunnion design -- valve mounts in either direction with no danger of ball "blow out."
• Dual shaft seals eliminate leakage.
• Reinforced actuating shaft (or stem).
• True union ends -- socket or threaded. Flanges, metric & BSP ends optional.
• Self-compensating PTFE seats.
• Perfectly round and highly polished ball.
• Rugged construction, known as "The Engineered Ball Valve."
Plast-O-Matic ABR Series Pneumatic Actuators