Model # EV9607-04
Softening cartridge reduces hardness in water that can cause minerals to build-up in coffee and espresso equipment.
Reduces minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
May be used on water having up to 30 grains hardness per gallon (500 mg/L) at flow rates of up to 1/2 gallon per minute.
Fits all existing Everpure heads. Recommended use as second cartridge in QC Twin Series configuration head (EV9272-24). Properly sized precoat filter cartridge should be installed before 7SO cartridge for best results.
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
• Softening cartridge reduces scale forming minerals like calcium and magnesium in hard water situations.
• May be used on water having up to 30 grains hardness per gallon (500 mg/L) at flow rates of up to 1/2 gallons per minute.
• Sanitary quick change cartridge makes replacement easy.
• Should be with an Everpure fine filter cartridge installed in a series plumbed twin head.
• Capacity: 2,000 grains • Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM • Certifications: • Pack Size: 1
Overall Dimensions: 20.75”H x 3.25”Diameter
Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
No electrical connection required.