Provides sparkling clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for great tasting beverages.
Everpure's unique filter blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
KDF® Media inhibits microbial growth and provides bacteriostatic control plus scale inhibition.
Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
Reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
• 1/2 micron precoat filter contains KDF for solving slime and scale problems.
• Provides all the benefits of precoat filters, including dirt, bad taste and odor, chlorine, asbestos and cyst reduction.
• KDF controls microbial build-up, slime and scale.
• Sanitary quick change cartridge is easy to install and replace.
• Capacity: 1,500 gallons (5,678 L) • Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM • Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
Overall Dimensions: 10.25”H x 3.25”Diameter
Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
Rated Capacity: 1,500 gallons
Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
Maximum Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
No electrical connection required