• Problem solving cartridge with scale inhibition removes particles down to 5 microns.
• Carbon block technology provides dirt, chlorine, taste and odor reduction and protect against scale build-up.
• Good for medium flow and water pressure areas and low volume applications.
• Sanitary quick change cartridge is easy to install and replace.
• Capacity: 6,000 gallons (22,710 L) • Flow Rate: 1.67 GPM • Certifications: NSF 42
Carbon block filter finely polishes water for high quality beverage and food applications.
Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages.
Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 5 micron in size.
Does not remove fluoride.
Reduces limescale build-up that can cause excessive machine downtime and increased maintenance costs.
Plus, scale reduction lowers energy costs.
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
NSF Certified under NSF Standard 42.
Overall Dimensions: 14.5”H x 3.25”Diameter
Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
Rated Capacity: 6,000 gallons
Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Maximum Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
No electrical connection required