Model # EV9617-36
• Problem solving cartridge with KDF removes particles down to 5 microns.
• KDF Media provides slime and microbial control and Carbon block technology provides dirt, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
• Good for medium flow and water pressure areas and low volume applications.
• Sanitary quick change cartridge is easy to install and replace.
• Capacity: 6,000 gallons (22,710 L) • Flow Rate: 1.67 GPM • Certifications: NSF 42
Carbon block filter finely polishes water for high quality beverage and food applications.
Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages.
Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 5 micron in size.
Does not remove fluoride.
Saves energy by reducing limescale build-up. Scale can also cause excessive machine downtime and increased maintenance costs.
Features KDF® Media which inhibits microbial build-up.
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42.
Overall Dimensions: 14.5”H x 3.25”Diameter
Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
Rated Capacity: 6,000 gallons
Pressure Requirements: 10 -125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Maximum Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
No electrical connection required