Model # EV9634-01
Everpure's unique filter blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 10 ppb.
Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
Provides bacteriostatic control and reduces microbial growth.
Reduces contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
Inhibits limescale build-up in water using appliances with KDF® media.
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
• Premium filter for drinking water in OCS applications.
• Reduces lead up to 99%. Precoat design removes particles 1/2 micron and larger in size including Cyptosporidium, asbestos fibers, dirt, bad taste and odor, chlorine, mold and algae.
• KDF media provides bacteria control and reduces scale build-up that can clog equipment.
• Quick change cartridge makes replacement easy. Requires use of 1/2 gpm flow control with Everpure head.
• Capacity: 1000 gallons (3,785 L) • Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM • Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
Overall Dimensions: 10.25”H x 3.25”Diameter
Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm) Rated Capacity: 1,000 gallons
Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
No electrical connection required