Model # EV9613-10
• New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
• Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
• Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of fountain beverages. Protects water-using equipment from corrosion and abrasive wear.
• Delivers 33% more capacity than the MC2 cartridge.
• Capacity: 12,000 gallons • Flow Rate: 1.67 • Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
New and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria.
Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts.
Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear..
Manifold features water shut off, flushing valve, inlet and outlet pressure gauges.
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
Overall Dimensions: 25”H x 3.25”Diameter
Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
Rated Capacity: 12,000 gallons
Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
No electrical connection required