No return line required
Installs in less than one hour
No electricity needed under the sink
Built-in timer & line cord
Use less energy than a 25-watt light bulb
Can save up to 16,000 gallons of water per year, per
The Grundfos UP15-10SU7P/TLC Comfort Series 1/25 HP Recirculator Pump is a Comfort Series Instant Hot Water System. Includes timer and line cord. Grundfos Pumps is proud to bring the comfort and savings of hot water recirculation to the existing homes market with the Comfort Series Instant Hot Water System. The Comfort System includes a Grundfos UP15-10SU7/TLC circulator and the revolutionary Comfort Valve. The stainless steel circulator, complete with timer and 10-foot power cord, is installed directly to the hot water discharge on the water heater. The Comfort Valve is installed under the sink at the fixture furthest from the water heater, and the system uses the existing cold water line to return hot water to the water heater.
SPECIFICATIONS - Grundfos UP15-10SU7P/TLC Comfort Series 1/25 HP Recirculator Pump:
• Flow range: 0 - 3.4 U.S. GPM
• Head range: 0 - 3.5 FEET
• Motors: Single Phase, 115 Volts
• Maximum fluid temperature: 150•F (66•C)
• Minimum fluid temperature: 36•F (2•C)
• Maximum working pressure: 145 PSI
• Connection: Union connection to 3/4 pipe and 3/4 Male NPT
• TLC = Timer, Line Cord
CONSTRUCTION - Grundfos UP15-10SU7P/TLC Comfort Series
1/25 HP Recirculator Pump:
• Stator Housing - Aluminum
• Spherical Seperator - Stainless Steel
• Rotor Can Complete - Stainless Steel/Tungsten Carbide
• Rotor, Impeller - Stainless Steel, EPDM, PRO, PFTE,
• Pump Housing - Brass MS 58
• Isolation valve - PPO
• Stainless Steel
• Terminal Box Cover, Motor Cover- Pa66/6
• Light - Lexan
• Cable, Cable Relief - PVC
• Insulating Cover - EPP 55
• Orings - EPDM
• Check Valve - POM
MOTOR - Grundfos UP15-10SU7P/TLC Comfort Series 1/25 HP Recirculator Pump:
• Insulation class: F
• Power consumption: 25W
• Voltage: 115V
• Phase: 1
FEATURES and BENEFITS - Grundfos UP15-10SU7P/TLC Comfort Series 1/25 HP Recirculator Pump:
• Bronze and stainless steel construction.
• Wet rotor design.
• Composite impeller.
• Eliminates and prevents corrosive effects of fresh water.
• Maintenance-free, low energy consumption, easy to
install, quiet running.
• Improved performance and efficiency.
• Pre-program usage times to save power.
• No additional wiring required.
• Adds to savings by operating pump by sensing the water temperature.